Question: What sounds better than a music tour around the California coastline?
Answer: Use Vespa’s to do all tour traveling!
That is exactly what Jason Reeves will be starting today. As part of the Vespa experiment, they will be on tour around the California area until the 8th May.
Vespa scooters where chosen because of their smaller impact on the environment. As we blogged about before, a 10% switch to scooter in the United States, would save 15 million gallons per day!
If you are around the California are then you check if you can make any of the following dates:
* 4/30 Carlsbad, CA, The Museum of Making Music**
* 5/1 Costa Mesa, CA, Sutra Lounge
* 5/2 Hermosa Beach, CA, Saint Rocke
* 5/3 Los Angeles, CA, Roxy
* 5/5 Ventura, CA, The Lodge at Zoey’s
* 5/7 San Luis Obispo, CA, Downtown Brew
* 5/10 Monterey, CA, Monterey Live
* 5/12 San Francisco, CA, Café Du Nord
Let’s hope we see more musicians choosing to tour with Vespa’s