For many people there are different trouble areas of the body where fat is stored, such as The Belly, Buttocks, Thighs, Arms and Back Fat. Controlling body weight, fat intake, cholesterol and sugar levels are things we all need to consider when trying to create a healthier diet and life style.
Trying to lose weight too quickly can also be very dangerous, our bodies go into starvation mode when we limit food too rapidly, and your body will hold onto its fat reserves.
A healthy amount of weight to lose is about 0.5 kg per week.
While specific zones of the body are hard to target individually, here are 5 steps to help you to lose Back Fat a bit quicker..
1. Keeping a journal of your calorie intake is a good way to boost and fine tune your diet. Try not to intake more than 1800 calories per day and keep an active lifestyle. Losing weight gradually from all over your body will reduce that unwanted back fat.
2. Doing cardio and aerobic exercise is great for fat burning. Walking is also very good too, anything to get a sweat up.
3. Resistance (weight) training is a good way to build up your back muscles and to create a better posture. It also lessons your chance of back injury and creates greater support for your whole body strength. Ask a professional gym instructor to show you some of the best equipment to use.
4. Swimming is an excellent exercise to do, building upper body strength in arms and back. Also try water aerobics?
5. Remember drink lots of water to flush out your body and stay away from sugary soft drinks.
Some recommended back strengthening and weight loss exercises. Try to fit these exercises into your workout routine, especially to eliminate the unwanted Back Fat.
The Bench Press Lift
For this exercise you need a dumbbell (weight of choice) and a bench press. Place your dumbbell to one side of the bench before you begin. Bend one knee up on the bench and with your corresponding hand support yourself resting on the bench.
Keep your other leg straight on the floor. Taking the dumbbell with your free hand pull it up towards your lower rib, chest area. Then lowering it towards the floor again, until your arm is straight. Do this for a few repetitions and then change arms.
Using a rowing machine, located at all gyms, sit at the rowing machine. Taking both levers, pull back until you feel your elbows have passed your mid section (torso). Hold for a few seconds, then release slowly back to your starting position.
Bending with Barbell (weight)
With a weight of choice at your feet, stand with your knees slightly bent. Bend down with a straight back and pick up the barbell with both hands, pulling it up towards your waist. Then lower it back down towards the ground until your arms are stretched fully. Repeat this motion 10-15 times.
Make sure to check out the Burn the Fat Guide for more top tips on losing problem area weight.