A number of close friends have had real problems finding a full list of UK and US Vespa dealers. I have done a little research and I have created an article that will help you find your nearest Vespa dealer.
US Vespa Dealers
- First place you want to visit is: http://www.vespausa.com/dealers/zips.cfm This page on the VespaUSA site has a search function for both state and town.
This page will give you an idea of authorised VespaUSA dealers but does not list the independents.
- Second place you want to visit: http://www.vespasuperstore.com/ This site covers the following areas: FORT LAUDERDALE, MIAMI and PALM BEACH. If your near San Francisco then http://www.firstkick.com/ should be checked out.
- Third place you want to visit: http://www.scootrs.com/ If you are not looking for a new scooter then scootrs does some great restoration projects. If you need to find an old Vespa wreck to do up then I suggest visiting Ebay or gumtree.
- Fourth place you want to visit is your search engine of choice Google, Bing or Duck Duck Go Try some long tail searches based on your area – e.g.: “Vespa dealer in washington”
- Fifth Place: If you want to not pay dealer price then by all means find a near new Vespa on Ebay, I have found some great bargains this way. Just remember to ‘watch’ a few before you make a bid, so you can get an idea of the market price.
Vespa Dealers UK
As I am based in the UK I have a large number of independents that you can check out for both new Vespas and restoration projects.
- http://www.belindo-classicscooters.com Offers restoration Vespa and Lambretta scooters – worth checking out.
- http://www.buzzsolomoto.com/ If you live near Halifax and need a Italian/Spanish restored Vespa then this could be the place for you. Again not had personal experience but worth a visit for research purposes.
- http://www.classicscootersuk.co.uk/ If you are looking for a Classic Vespa and you live near Surrey then this is very good site.
- http://www.eddybullet.com/ Based in Brighton these guys have a lot of information for a prospective Vespa buyer.
- http://www.euro-scooters.co.uk/ A london based Vespa Dealer. Worth checking out if you are looking for a brand new/used Vespa scooter.
- http://www.haywards.co.uk/ If your near Cambridge then this Vespa dealer is defiantly worth a look.
- If you live in the Manchester/Stockport area then http://www.phoenix-heinz.co.uk/navigation.htm should be checked out. You can also give Scooter Crazy a call on: 0161 476 5800 I have used these guys and they are really good (plus very affordable.) If you ask them what you want they should be able to track down a classic Vespa for you in the North West area of the UK.
- http://www.scooteremporium.com/ A London based scooter restoration dealership.
- http://www.scooterden.com/ A London Vespa dealership that offers new scooters to buy.
Again my advice for the US still stands for the UK, it’s worth checking out Ebay for some second hand bargains.