- Just remove the 3 screws from the plastic cover that conceals the battery.
- 2 screws on the bottom and 1 screw at the top.
- Then pull the cover towards you.
- Then you can slide the battery out towards you, there is plenty of
length on the wires to do this.
- If you want to disconnect the batteryyou will need a 10 millimeter wrench, there is a 10 millimeter wrenchin the little tool kit!
- Here is an important tip, disconnect the negative terminal (black wire) first. If you disconnect the positive wire first there is a chance you may accidentally touch the wrench to something metal and sparks will fly.
Thanks for finally talking about >Charging Battery for Kymco scooter <Liked it!